There are various sources through which you can know about poker:
1. The world wide web is the best place of collecting information about online poker. The poker page available online has many articles written by experts. You can read them and try the game for excellent result. You can also visit www.casinopånett.org page or visit other different poker websites to know the rules and regulations of the game. Reading essays written by expert players are also published online which you are always helpful.
2. Books are another great source of knowledge in regards to poker. If you are only started to play the game, it is highly recommended to buy poker books, and learn the different tactics and strategies in the game that work. books abut the playing idea of Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu and other notable poker players are available essentially everywhere.
3. There are many Poker forums where you can participate and know about the game. In these forums, you can ask any question that comes in your mind and the expert will answer your question. You can also read the conversation provided by others. The experienced poker player who are willing to share their knowledge are a huge help when trying to learn the poker game and win.
4. Trail games which will provide you a clear idea of how poker is played and when is your hand is the strongest. there is nothing like gaining experience when learning and poker is no different.
5. You can also join online poker school and tutorials. These schools might charge you an amount as fee but this is the best place where you can learn, by practicing with fellow players. The games organized in the schools are guided by experts who help in every step and try to cover most poker situation.
The game of poker is about focus, knowledge and experience. to the beginner, a fast start would be to go online, read and see some tutorials, and start play the game for free , and with no money to start with. Once you gain more experience, you can start playing with some money, and see how it feels.